Thursday, May 12, 2011

Disclaimer and Rules

 Disclaimer

All data and information provided on this site is for both informational and entertainment purposes only. The Volpes Files [subject19.blogspot.com] makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. 

This is a highly opinionated blog. I may have informative posts and articles, but I always place my own opinion and thoughts in it.

Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please.

Terms and Conditions
There are only 3 rules in this blog. 
1) Respect my blog
2) Respect MY blog
3) Know what the word respect means, and you will know the rest of the rules

3 comments:

  1. Rule Number Two: ‘First learn rule number one"
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. respect? you don't even know the meaning of the word.

    ReplyDelete

I may not agree with what you will say, but I will defend to death, your right to say it.