1. When you're about to sneeze, but you're having a hard time to actually sneeze, just look at the sun, or any other source of light and you will sneeze instantly.
2. When you're about to sneeze, same with no. 1, push the roof of your mouth with your tongue and close your eyes to stop sneezing.
3. To get rid of sinusitis or clogged nose, push the roof of your mouth with your tongue and massage your nose bride and eyebrow line.
4. When you have colds and one of your nostrils airway is blocked, pinch your nose really tight and blow your nose moderately and when you release your fingers from pinching it, you can have a temporary decongested nasal airway. (you can breathe properly for 10 seconds, or depending on how heavy your colds is)
(Facts 1-4 :) yes, I have respiratory problems)
5. One sign that your hair is really dirty is when your shampoo doesn’t form foam bubbles when you massage it in your hair. (tried this when not taking a bath for 3-5 days)
6. If you want your hair to become a bit lighter, squeeze lemon juice to your hair and stay under the sun for 1 hour. Repeat the process if necessary. I tried it myself, from natural dark brown hair, to ginger. If it doesn’t work for you, try replacing the lemon juice to 12% hydrogen peroxide (can be bought anywhere, or in a cosmetics shop)
7. When you did an all-nighter (awake for the whole night) and ended up trying to sleep at 6 or 7am, then forget about it. Just look at the sun for a few minutes, take breakfast, take a bath, and you're good as someone who actually had a good sleep. I don’t know the specific explanation for this, but I have tried this so many times since high school (I was in a night shift schedule in high school, and I always do an all-nighter for random things, pretty nocturnal)
8. If you really want to sleep after being awake from night til dawn, drink milk without sugar, perform exhausting exercises, and drink lots of water. If that doesn’t work, then 2 hours before you're gonna sleep, drink something with a really high sugar content. It will make you hyper for 2 hours but after it, it will really make you tired and sleepy.
9. If you slept really late (not an allnighter, but some 2am-3am), try wearing shades the next day (when you wake up). It relaxes you.
10. When going from a well-lit place to a dark place (or room), vice versa, try covering one of your eyes with your hand while entering. After you’re already inside, let your hand stay for about 5 seconds. So you don’t experience going blind for a few seconds.
11. To see better in the dark, eat 1 teaspoon (or Tablespoon lol) of sugar, or 2 cubes of sugar, while closing your eyes for 3 minutes. When opening your eyes, do it slowly and make sure you're already in that dark place. This effect is temporary and lasts about 10minutes to 1 hour. And will stop when your drink 2 glasses of water. (still don’t know it's explanation, but I experienced the things I listed here myself.
12. To see better in the dark permanently, try reading books directly infront of the sun or a source of light. Make an eclipse effect; cover the sun or the light source with your book while reading. When you’re not into books, try dimming your laptop to the lowest level of brightness, and use it outside (in the porch or anywhere outside). Make sure that your laptop screen is facing the sun. Try to see it's reflection on your laptop screen.